BROW ENGINEER INTENSE PIGMENT PAINT - BLEACHED
Sensorium Beauty Brow Engineer in Bleached
Brow Engineer Intense Pigment Paint in Bleached by Sensorium Beauty. Created by makeup artist and FX specialist Alexis Stone.
- Get the bleached brow look with this Brow Engineer Intense Pigment Paint
- Bleached is a yellow based blonde typically referred to as ‘613’ for those wanting a bleached brow effect
- This intense pigment paint enables you to lighten, enhance or remove your brows
- Features small spoolie brush for application
- Can also be used to cut the crease, brow and conceal with its setting formula and highly pigmented coverage
How To Use:
Makeup has no rules. But here’s how Alexis likes to use Brow Engineer:
• On thick dark eyebrows, brush a small amount of product against the natural hair growth direction to ensure maximum coverage, then brush the brows in their natural direction. Once happy, simply allow it to set.
• On lighter, thinner brows, simply brush product directly over brows ensuring brows are covered and groomed into place before leaving to set.
• Take a small amount on a flat brush to use as the ultimate rich, high pigment paint to cut the crease or the brow.
Sensorium Beauty is created by makeup artist and FX specialist Alexis Stone
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
- We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING Australia wide on all orders over $70.00
- $9 shipping charge for all orders under $70.00
- Please see our Shipping Page for further info
- We are currently only shipping to New Zealand
- Flat rate fee of $15 for all New Zealand orders. Please click here for full details