UV PASTEL LINER FULL COLLECTION + LINER BRUSH
Glam Vice UV Pastel Bundle - 8 Retro Liners + Liner Brush 001
UV Pastel Retro Liner Full Collection + Liner Brush by Glam Vice
- Buy the full collection and save!
- This delicious ice cream themed collection includes all 8 UV Pastel Retro Liner shades and a Liner Brush 001
- The set comes packages in 2 adorable, limited edition ice cream boxes
- UV Pastel Retro Liners are a UV reactive, water activated formula, just add a small amount of water and create!
- These Retro Liners dry to a smooth matte finish and do not smudge or transfer
- The Liner Brush 001 is a synthetic fibre brush with wooden handle, perfect for creating precise designs
- Valued at $120
How To Use:
1. Open container and add a few drops of water on the lid of the container. Do not pour water directly into the pot.
2. Wet your brush with the water placed on the lid. Only use water to activate. Do not add anything else as it may alter the formula of the product.
3. Begin activating the product with the wet brush by mixing it well until a thick smooth consistency is achieved.
4. Apply the product as desired and get creative with face/body designs! (Always use carefully around the eye are. Not recommended for the immediate waterline area as this product is water activated).
5. Allow product to fully dry and slay your look!
6. Before closing and storing the product, allow it to fully air dry for a few hours.
Glam Vice Cosmetics is a cruelty free cosmetics brand from Florida, USA.
IT IS RECOMMENDED TO PERFORM A PATCH TEST ON A SMALLER AREA ON THE SKIN TO ENSURE IRRITATION DOES NOT OCCUR. IF IT DOES, DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY. USE CAUTION IF USING AROUND THE EYE AREA.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
- We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING Australia wide on all orders over $70.00
- $9 shipping charge for all orders under $70.00
- Please see our Shipping Page for further info
- Due to Covid-19, we are currently only offering shipping to New Zealand
- Flat rate fee of $15 for all New Zealand orders. Please click here for full details