FACE HALO PRO BLACK - MAKEUP REMOVER
Face Halo Makeup Remover - 3 Pack
Face Halo Pro Black is the modern makeup remover - A 1 step solution to makeup removal using only water.
- A plush, reusable pad that simplifies the process of removing makeup and creates an alternative to chemical-laden, unsustainable makeup removal products
- The black Pro fibres always come up looking fresh, even after removing heavy makeup
- It’s ultra-fine fibres are 100 times finer than a strand of human hair and are engineered specifically to lift makeup and impurities from the skin, trapping them in the fibre network, a process which simultaneously provides a gentle but invigorating exfoliation
- Face Halo pads are unmatched for absorbency and durability, suitable for all skin types and require no solvent other than water, leaving skin clean and completely makeup free
- Made with microfibre and non-toxic
- Can be washed around 200 times
- Pack contains 3 pads
HOW IT WORKS:
1. ADD WATER
Face Halo works with either cold or warm water. The water loosens your makeup allowing the HaloTech fibre strands (which are 100 times finer than a human hair) to reach deep into your pores to remove and trap makeup, giving your skin a healthy and invigorating clean in half the time.
2. WIPE OFF MAKEUP
You don’t need to rub or scrub. Simply wet your Face Halo and gently wipe off makeup. You’ll be surprised how much makeup comes off on your Face Halo. This is because the HaloTech fibres hold onto it and ensure nothing goes back onto your face. We like using the clean side of the Face Halo to check all your makeup is off. And for heavier eye makeup, we suggest you rehydrate your Face Halo well (with water) and hold it on the eyes or eyelashes, then remove.
HOW TO CLEAN & CARE FOR YOUR FACE HALO
- Simply throw Face Halo in with your white/light colour wash and another miracle will occur. Angelic Face Halo reappears - fresh and ready to use again and again. It can be washed around 200 times!
- For some stubborn makeup residue you might want to handwash your Face Halo with soap and warm water first then throw into the washing machine.
- Important: Please don’t use Fabric Softener when washing as it will leave a coating that will reduce the effectiveness of the HaloTech fibres.
Should I wash my Face Halo before using?
This can be a good idea - just like with new sheets and towels it will feel softer and will absorb better on the face. There is no problem if you use it right out of the packet though! Just give a brand new one a few taps to brush off any excess fluff.
Do I need to use cleanser or toner with my Face Halo?
No all you need is water. The HaloTech fibres are specifically designed to remove all traces of makeup without the need for other products.
I put my Face Halo in the dryer? Is that ok?
We recommend to air dry them because it keeps their shape better, but if it accidentally goes into the dryer your Face Halo will still be effective and usable. See the label on the product for more information regarding temperatures.
How long will my Face Halo last?
This depends on how often you use them and wash them. Face Halo is designed to last up to 200 washes.
Do I need to use fabric softener when I wash my Face Halo?
BIG NO on that one. Fabric softener can actually reduce the effectiveness of the fibres because it coats the strands. Please don’t use it and you will find they stay soft and plush.
I use heavy makeup and am worried it will stain my Face Halo…
If you use heavy makeup we suggest you hand wash your Face Halo with warm water and soap before you put it into the washing machine. Face Halo is built for sustainability so you can wash repeatedly and it will still work just as well. As with anything, just remember that the longer you leave a stain the longer it takes for it to come out.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
- We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING Australia wide on all orders over $70.00
- $9 shipping charge for all orders under $70.00
- Please see our Shipping Page for further info
- Due to Covid-19, we are currently only offering shipping to New Zealand
- Flat rate fee of $15 for all New Zealand orders. Please click here for full details