MAGIC PRESS PORCELAIN PRESS-ON GEL NAILS
Dashing Diva Press-On Gel Nails in Porcelain
Magic Press Press-On Gel Nails in Porcelain by Dashing Diva
- These Magic Press gel nails are the easiest way to create an at home mani with a gel shine in no time
- Porcelain is a beige nude shade in a matte finish
- This style is a Super Slim Fit design meaning each nail is as thin as possible, allowing the press-on nail to snuggle closer to your cuticle line so it looks more natural and feels even more comfortable
- Each box comes complete with 30 press-on nails in 12 varying sizes (with adhesive sticker attached), a mini nail file,1 alcohol prep pad and 1 wood stick to push back cuticles
- No glue needed, no dry time and no damage. These are safe to use on natural nails
- Get creative and mix and match designs within each set
- Wear beyond 7 days is not recommended
- These nails are ideal for small to medium sized hands/nails
HOW DO I PROPERLY USE MAGIC PRESS NAILS?
Click here to find the Magic Press application guide
HOW LONG DOES MAGIC PRESS STAY ON?
Magic Press typically stays on for about 5 to 7 days depending on the lifestyle of the wearer and the natural oiliness of their nails. It is not recommended to wear beyond 7 days. We recommend allowing your nails to rest for 2 days before applying a new set.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
If someone does a lot of housework (dishes, cleaning), is constantly in contact with water (hairdresser, swimming, etc), uses a lot of cosmetics with oils, that can affect the longevity of Magic Press wear.
WHY DOES THAT MATTER?
Any contact with oil can affect the strength of the adhesive. It is, therefore advised to clean nails with the provided Prep Pad before applying Magic Press nails.
SO WILL MAGIC PRESS NAILS COME OFF WHEN I WASH MY HAIR OR WASH MY HANDS?
Magic Press stays on when you wash your hair, hands, face or go swimming but it is recommended not to for the first 3 hours or so after application so that you can get maximum wear out of your Magic Press nails. The first few minutes right after application is when the adhesive can be “activated” by pressing as long as possible on your nails since they are pressure sensitive.
WHAT IS “PRESSURE SENSITIVE ADHESION”?
It’s a proprietary technology used only on Dashing Diva Magic Press products. Basically, it means the more you press, the longer it will stay on and the stronger it will hold.
CAN I REUSE MAGIC PRESS NAIL TIPS WITH NAIL GLUE?
No. Magic Press is designed to be a disposable nail tip. Re-using Magic Press is not recommended as it could deform the product. The use of foreign adhesive ingredient could make the product difficult to remove and cause damage to your natural nails.
HOW DO I REMOVE MAGIC PRESS NAILS?
Magic Press usually come off on their own after 5 to 7 days but if you want them off sooner, just mix a few drops of cuticle oil (or any oil) into a small amount of nail polish remover and apply a few drops around your cuticle line. Then gently remove (starting from your cuticles) the nails with the wooden stick that comes in your pack.
• These nails are for ONE TIME USE only. DO NOT REUSE WITH NAIL GLUE. You will risk inflammation and contamination if you re-use or use for more than 7 days.
• Avoid contact with water or oil for at least 3 hours after application to allow the adhesive to set.
• Give your nails 2 days of rest before applying another set of new Magic Press nails.
• DO NOT wear the Magic Press nails if you have any skin or nail problems like inflammation or nail fungus.
• Keep out of children’s reach due to choking hazard.
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO APPLY MAGIC PRESS PRESS-ON GEL NAILS
Dashing Diva Magic Press Press-On Gel Nails are the easiest way to create salon looking nails at home.
Adhesive: Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer
Prep Pad – Isopropyl Alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol)
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
- We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING Australia wide on all orders over $70.00
- $9 shipping charge for all orders under $70.00
- Please see our Shipping Page for further info
- Due to Covid-19, we are currently only offering shipping to New Zealand
- Flat rate fee of $15 for all New Zealand orders. Please click here for full details