NEON FESTIVAL LINER PALETTE
Glam Vice Neon Festival Water Activated Neon UV Retro Liner Palette
Neon Festival Water Activated Neon UV Retro Liner Palette by Glam Vice
- This versatile 8 pan Retro Liner Palette can be used as graphic liner as well as a paint for face and body art
- Neon Festival features 7 bright and neon UV shades as well as a black shade in a matte finish
- Retro Liners are a water activated formula, just add a small amount of water and create
- Has the same amazing formula you love in the singles but now in a versatile paint palette
- These dry to a smooth finish and do not smudge or transfer
- Weight = 8 x 6.25gr
• Crop Top (UV matte)
• Chill Pill (UV matte)
• Hot Pants (UV matte)
• Roller Skate (UV matte)
• Spandex (UV matte)
• Tie Dye (UV matte)
• Mood Ring (UV matte)
• Disco Fever (matte)
How To Use:
1. Wet your brush with water. Only using water to activate. Do not add anything else as it may alter the formula of the product.
2. Begin activating the product with the wet brush by mixing it well until a thick smooth consistency is achieved.
3. Apply the product as desired and get creative with face/body designs! (Always use carefully around the eye are. Not recommended for the immediate waterline area as this product is water activated).
4. Allow product to fully dry and slay your look!
5. Before closing and storing the product, allow it to fully air dry for a few hours.
Glam Vice Cosmetics is a cruelty free cosmetics brand from Florida, USA.
IT IS RECOMMENDED TO PERFORM A PATCH TEST ON A SMALLER AREA ON THE SKIN TO ENSURE IRRITATION DOES NOT OCCUR. IF IT DOES, DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY. USE CAUTION IF USING AROUND THE EYE AREA.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
- We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING Australia wide on all orders over $70.00
- $9 shipping charge for all orders under $70.00
- Please see our Shipping Page for further info
- Due to Covid-19, we are currently only offering shipping to New Zealand
- Flat rate fee of $15 for all New Zealand orders. Please click here for full details